Thursday, March 4, 2010

Walgreens deals today

I stumbled upon some good clearance today at Walgreens. Sadly, I couldn't find my Pull Ups coupons at the time, or it would have been an even better deal.

Here is my transaction:
3 Pull ups clearanced $3.19 each - $3 -1 Wags coloring book q = $6.57
1 Barbie bandaids $2.39 - $1 peelie - $2 Wags coloring book q = -.61
2 Benadryl Allergy $4.99 each - $4/2 Randalls booklet q - $2- 1 Wags coloring book q = $3.98
2 Aveeno Anti Itch cream $2.49 -2 $2 IP(no longer available) = .98
Tax: $.54
Cost: $11.46

I earned $5 for purchasing 3 Huggies, $5 for the 2 Benadryl and $3 for purchasing the 2 Aveeno
so $1.54 overage (If I had my Huggies coupons, could have saved another $4.50)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Which Walgreens are you findind all these clearance? I would love to stock up on some pull ups for my 2 year old son.

Shanna said...

is this the walgreens coloring book you found a while back? what is the expiration date on the coupons? (i'm hoping that will give me an idea of when another one will come out)

katycouponers said...

yes these are the old coloring books.
Coupons expire at the end of this month

Shanna said...

Good, then I know to keep my eyes open!

Shanna said...

what randall's booklet are you referring to?

Post a Comment