Saturday, May 8, 2010

Walgreens- a pleasant suprise

My close family and friends always told me they never understood my dumb luck. My poor husband is jealous of it, but it seems it follows me occassionally in the coupon world too. I finally made it out to Walgreens this week to get a few Sure deodorant and Nivea before the end of the week. Well, a couple weeks ago I read that the No Nonsense Knee Highs are 2/$1 making them free with the $1/2 insert in 3-21 SS
I finally got around to clipping those coupons, so decided to pick up a few at the store I was shopping. Well, I went to the register with Skittles as my 2 fillers to use my 2 expiring $2 RR. Imagine my suprise, when my total was only $2.70 at check out, not the $4.20 I was expecting.
Well, apparantly the No Nonsense are B1G1 free!

Here is my breakdown:
2 Skittles .49 each (filler)
4 Sure deodorant $1.50 each with in ad coupon - $1.50 insert 5-2 SS = FREE
1 Nivea 16.9 bodywash $5.59 - $4 insert 5-2RP= $1.59
2 Nivea 8.4 oz bodywash $4.79 - $4 insert 5-2 RP= $1.58
6 No Nonsense knee Highs $3 - 4 $1 insert 3-21 SS - $1.50 bogo sale = - $1.50
Tax: .05
Spent $2 RR and .70 oop and earned $5 RR back!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I've been to at least 3 different Walgreens in DFW, and I can't find the No Nonsense. Where did you find yours?

katycouponers said...

Leah, I found mine in a little cardboard box just hanging next to an endcap. I really just stumbled upon them while checking out the clearance.

Post a Comment