Sunday, May 9, 2010

Safeway (Randalls) run this weekend

I really planned to get this posted last night, but I reorganized and rearranged my two chest freezers and that KILLED my back! I was on the heating pad all night and didn't get this posted.
So anyway, some good stuff on sale at Randalls right now, plus I walked into a store with TONS of clearance!
Here is what I did:

5 Juices, takes $5 off when you buy 5 participating(prices are after $5 was taken off)
1 Welch's $1.99 - $1 loadable - $1 IP = -.01
4 Capri Sun $1.15 each - $1 insert 4-25 SS = .60

4 Nabisco 100 calorie packs $2.50 each - $1 loadable - 2 bogo IP = $2.42*
1 Pampers extra protection $9.77 - $2 pg esaver - $3 homemailer - 2 * $1.78 in ad coupon(not sure why it took off $1.78 twice?) = $1.21
1 Secret deodorant $2.99 - $2.99 pg esaver - .50 insert 5-2 PG doubled = -$1
1 Metamucil $4.99 - $2 pg esaver - $3 insert 5-2 PG = -.01
1 Old Spice deodorant $3.79 - $3 pg esaver = .79
1 Old Spice bodywash $3.99 - $3 pg esaver - $3.99 insert 5-2 PG bogo deod/bw = -$3

50% off clearance items
1 Puffs with lotion $2.49 - $1.25 50% sticker - .50 homemailer(vocalpoint) = .24
10 Always pantiliners $3.49 each - $1.75 50% sticker - $1 insert 5-2 PG= 7.40
11 Stayfree maxi $1.72 - $.86 50% sticker - $2 insert 3-28 RP= -$12.54
1 Ob tampons $3.49 - $1.75 50% sticker - $1 peelie = .74
1 Nature Bounty Acetyl $6.49 - $3.25 50% sticker - $2 insert(kroger supplement, man. coupon) = 1.24
2 Nature Bounty Salmon Oil $5.49 - $2.75 50% sticker - $2 insert(kroger supplement, man coupon) = $1.48
4 Centrum kids $3.59 - $1.80 50% sticker - 2 $3 homemailers = $1.16
Tax: -.25
Cost oop: $0.47
*Earned a $3 oynso for purchasing 4 Nabisco 100 calorie packs

7 comments:

Angie said...

My Randall's will not take internet printed coupons anymore unless they are from the Randall's website! I had all my coupons ready and was going for the Nabisco 100 calorie snack deal but they would not take my bogo coupons. I had one for cinnamon toast crunch cereal too, and cat food they would not take! Randall's is making a big mistake! Does anyone know if the Randalls on Mason Road near Highland Knolls still takes the internet coupons?

Angie said...

Well, I couldnt let it go. It fumed me about my Randall's not taking the internet coupons! So I went to thier site and printed the coupon policy and right there on the site is the website u can go to to verify internet coupons. So i verified mind and printed out the verification and am going back up there tomorrow with it! I am going to complain to main headquarters. It tells you right there on the Randall's website how to tell if its a fraudulant coupon. I think the manager and employess need to take a class in coupons!

Unknown said...

Can I ask what zip code you use to load p&g loadables to your card? It keeps saying there are none available in my area (central Houston).

Anonymous said...

my randalls wont take coupons on clearance items.. i wonder why ?

April said...

Why are these P&G ecoupons not working properly? I know it's in our favor, but I'm afraid I'm going to try these transactions like you have and they won't deduct because I don't have the correct number of items... How did you find out they were coming off by only buying one item instead of 2 like the ecoupon states?

katycouponers said...

Angie,
I have heard some stores lately are not allowing IP's but a few still do currently. I think there is an issue with a few fraudulunt coupons and they are going a little overboard on what not to accept.


Heather,
You probably have your Kroger card listed as your primary and they are no longer participating. When you log in, go to view the cards on your account and select Randalls and you should see the coupons show up for you.

Anon,
As long as the discount tag is the new 50% off sticker, they will take coupons since they scan the actual barcode of the product. If they are still crossing out the barcode and typing in a generic price, they will not take coupons for clearance.

April
I am not sure why the P&G is coming off when you just purchase one. It came as a suprise the first time it happened for me too.

amy and the bad cats said...

my randall's seems to change their coupon policies every time i shop! two weeks ago i tried to buy 4 windex and use 4 $1/1 coupons. the manager came over and told me i could only use one like coupon. of course, she also herself, in scanning the rest of my coupons, took two identical BOGO classico coupons! last night i went back to get capri sun and used 5 $1/1 coupons on 5 caprisuns with no problem.

Post a Comment