Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Free Cereal at Randalls - Possible MM after rebate

Randalls new ad has a promotion on various cereal, buy 4 get $4 off. Luckily, it appears you do not have to buy in groups of 4 after you purchase AT LEAST 4. I still had some leftover .70/1 blinkies from about a month ago, so that is what I used. Pairing nicely with this deal is a catalina promotion on select Kelloggs cereals: Buy 3 get $2, buy 4 get $3 and buy 5 get $4.
This is how I did the deal:
10 Kelloggs Apple jacks/Froot Loops, and Corn Pops $2.50 each - 10 .70 blinkies - $1 per box for promotion = $8
1 McCormick Spice $1.99 - $1 insert = .99
2 bottles of wine clearanced for $2 each = $4
$12.99 total cost and earned $4 oynso for cereal and $1 for the McCormick spice.
Will also mail in receipt for the $10 Kelloggs Calendar rebates I keep mentioning ( I traded for these on HCW - limit 8 PER HOUSEHOLD!!!!!)
This gives me a profit of $2.01 for the transaction.

If you don't have the blinkies, you can still make a decent deal by using the $1.50/2 IP coupon or the $1/2 IP coupon or $1/2 here, the .55 Cheerios or Cinnamon Toast crunch or $1.50/2 IP for various GM cereal, or the 4-11 RP insert for select Kellogg's cereals.

Also participating in the $4 off promotion are Nature Valley granola bars and nut clusters, Cheerios, Reeses Puffs cereal, Quaker Oatmeal Squares, Frosted Flakes, and many more I can't think of at the moment. Make sure you have all your cellfire and shortcuts loaded before you go!

Each box I purchased also was specially marked for the Kelloggs Toy Story promotion discussed here.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was hoping the $4.00 catalina would print for each 5 Kelloggs participating purchased in a transaction. Only one printed, right?

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Yes anon, only one catalina printed for the Kelloggs.

Jennifer said...

Did only one CAT print because you bought them all in the same transaction?

m r said...

Where did you find the $10 Kelloggs Calendar rebates form?

Anonymous said...

Totally OT .. but I am sat here staring at a pile of inserts that date back to Februaryy .. I had a quick look on Hotcoupon world for a list of inserts that are no longer needed but no joy :( does such a thing exist .. I really don;t want have to go through the inserts to find everything is null n void .. thanks for your help!

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Anon, there is a way to search but I have to tell you it is not 100 accurate. If you go to the database and type in the date of the insert, (ex, type 04-04-10) it will show you all the coupons that are not expired, in this case in the P&G insert.
You may also want to confirm with the coupon mom database since she has a TX listing(again not always 100% accurate)

Becky said...

What are the details of the McCormick spice CAT? Do you know when it ends?

Stephanie (aka zoeys_mom, ZM) said...

Jennifer - yes only one printed because I bought them in one transaction

Becky, the McCormick ends Jun 15th and I believe it is just for the new recipe inspiration things(like I purchased)

Post a Comment