Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eggo coupon on coupons.com

I was excited to see a new coupon pop up on coupons.com for Eggo's. I know I have not seen many coupons from them since the production issues they were having. Print it now in case it goes away come the first of the month with coupons.com resets their selection. Keep in mind, this coupon does state valid for Target only. Friday when I was at Target, I noticed they had the Eggos on sale for $1.75.

Some coupons I like to currently print coupons.com:

$1 off Muir Glen product (makes the tomato paste close to free or free with sale)
$1 Wheaties Fuel cereal (cellfire is going to be resetting Tuesday and I am hoping for a loadable)
$1 Fiber One yogurt (should get a loadable which makes these free on a regular basis)
$1 Yoplait delights yogurt (Randalls regularly has some reduced 50% off, making these cheap/free)
$1/2 Lifesavers (these are currently $1 each at Kroger)
$1 Sunsilk (Randalls has been clearancing some of these out)
$2 CeraVe (my niece uses this and it is hard to find coupons on this product)
$3 Huggies diapers
$1.50 Kiss my Face product(on clearance at Randalls and I have read kids versions are on clearance at Toys R Us)
Bogo Littlest Pet Shop (I am holding for a bogo sale)
$1.50 Minute maid (does NOT specify orange juice, so you could get punch if you prefered)

SmartSource:
$2.50/3 Huggies 64ct wipes
$4/2 Huggies diapers
.50 Betty Crocker warm delights (have not seen this value in inserts as often)

1 comments:

~Hooked on Bargains~ said...

Keep an eye out for $1/2 blinkies for Eggos at Randall's, as well as $1/2 Catalina mfg. coupons after your receipt at Target!
http://hookedonbargains.blogspot.com/2010/05/catch-of-day-target-bargains_28.html

Post a Comment