Friday, May 28, 2010

Sunday Coupon Preview - How many papers you think you want to buy?



General Mills has decided to go against the norm and offer a tiny insert in this weekends paper. GREAT that we are gonna get papers, but not sure how much out of pocket I want to pay for such a small insert.
Just click on picture above to see the preview so you can decide how many papers you plan on getting.
Also, while there, you can see the preview for the next couple Red Plum inserts coming, so you can start planning accordingly!

4 comments:

Deb said...

Since these are the same coupons that we can print from various websites, I'm not going to worry much about it this weekend. They'd have been better off adding them to next week's newspaper, probably.

The Everything Blog said...

I could not find the link to view the coupons when i went to the page - what's the trick?
I have been getting the coupons dropped on my driveway every Sunday morning for the past few months. Then I go and pick up the ones that nobody takes picks up - my daughter is in MD and we exchange coupons via mail -- what do you do with extra coupons?

SUSAN said...

someone in n va has been picking up my free newspaper on some sunday morning. also most of the time my sealed insert package that comes with the wash post and is delivered on sat has been opened and is missing something out of it. this even happens when i am out there getting it at 7:30 in the morning.

Juan, Kristi and Family said...

My paper didn't have any coupons. This is the 3rd time in the past 2 months that my Houston Chronicle subcription has been missing coupons.--- Kristi P

Post a Comment