Tuesday, May 25, 2010

HEB run- Didn't go as expected!



Went to HEB based on a post on HCW about Oscar Mayer ham on sale. Unfortunately for me, the ham was NOT on sale for the prices posted, but I did find a SWEET deal on Deli Creations subs and Cracker Combinations that will work GREAT for the $10 back wyb $30 worth home mailer rebate from Kraft.
As the first picture shows, I found 1 type of Deli Creations and 1 type of Cracker Creations for FREE after $1 coupon from 5-16 SS insert!
I warn you, I bought 4 Deli Creations and 13 Cracker Creations and the register only acknowledged 4 of the coupons(seems it only "read" the Deli creations) Luckily I had an AWESOME cashier (thank you Natalie and congrats on your wedding!) and she pushed the coupons through since they clearly state they are good for both items! = FREE
I also purchased 2 Kraft shredded cheese $2.28 each - $1/2 blinkie = $3.56
2 Borden sliced cheeses $1.88 each - $1 IP (no longer available) = $1.76
4 Oscar Mayer shaved meats $ 2.98 each - $2 IPs from Facebook(two per computer- no longer available) = $3.92
Cost oop: $9.24
Will send away for $10 rebate received from Kraft form promo posted here!

1 comments:

Unknown said...

I missed the Deli Creations deal. Was this an in-store special or was this advertised? Was it just thru yesterday?

Oh, and remember the $1/1 Borden cheese q in 5-23 SS that will go nicely with the $1.88 sale. (If people missed the IP)

Post a Comment