Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Half Price Books Summer Reading program



I was super excited to see that Half Price Books is again offering their wonderful Summer Reading program! They even extended the age to include children up to 14.
Kids 14 and under can earn a $3 Half Price Books shopping card for each WEEK they read at least 15 minutes per day!

You can pick up a log sheet at your local Half Price Book store or you can print your log here.

Reading Rewards available only at Half Price Books locations. Limit one per week, per child.
I know last year they would adjust down if your child didn't pick something worth at least $3, so you don't have to worry about a few pennies if your total is $2.99 or so.

2 comments:

Denise said...

You sound like you have done this before...what the youngest age? I have a 6 months old (and twin 3 yr olds, a 6 yr old, 11 yr old and 13 yr old) and was wondering if they hada starting age requirement. Thanks

katycouponers said...

Denise, If I recall, they do not have a starting limit. I read to my little one last year and they had no problems with me taking in one for each child. Just know they do have to ring up each as a separate transaction. They are super nice and I love that they have a kids section with lots of goodies including flash cards, just like the larger chain stores AND I love that they are recycling books :)

Post a Comment