Sunday, May 2, 2010

Safeway (Randalls) WHY oh WHY have you been so good to me!!!!

I just cannot seem to get enough of Randalls lately! It seems their sales have really just been consistent and I find myself drawn to them these days!
Before I go into my transactions, I also noticed something interesting. I recently switched my kids to Organic milk and have priced it at Randalls, Kroger and HEB and found that Randalls HANDS down, has had the cheapest Organic alternative with the O Organic line. Coupling that with their sales that constantly seem to give me overage and it is a win-win situation!

Anyway, now on to the deals! Bear with me as this might get confusing. Please feel free to post your questions in the comments and I will do my best to answer as quickly as possible. If I don't have the answer, my readers are also pretty good and answering. Here goes, (better have pencil and paper handy!) 4 Windex cleaners $3.50 but ring up $1.99 wyb at least 3 - in ad coupon to make 3 of them 1.99(even though they already seem to be ringing up that way - took off -1.51, and -3.02?????) - 2 $1/2 insert 4-11 SS = $1.43

10 Mission Tortillas $1.39 each - in ad coupon to make them .99 each - 5 $1.50/2 tearpad = $2.40

4 Yellow corn .88 (this was a Sat-Sun sale only and Zoey has been begging for corn on the cob insisting it will help her lose her first tooth, lol)

1 Kraft salad dressing with 50% off sticker .99 - .50 discount - .35 peelie tripled = - .50

1 Alaskan Salmon Waterfront Bistro $5.99 - $2 ecoupon - $1.18 20% off booklet coupon(found at seafood counter) - $1 catalina coupon = $1.81

1 O Organic milk $4.99 - $1 tearpad coupon(found at pharmacy) = $3.99

-$9 in oynso catalinas
Tax: -.64
Cost oop: $.34

Earned 2 $2 catalinas for purchasing 4 Windex($2 for each 2)


Another store, even BETTER inventory!

1 Kraft dressing .99 - .35 peelie = -.01

10 Philadelphia minis .49(price only wyb in increments of 5) - .55 insert 4-18 SS or blinkies = -.60

4 Strawberry Eggos $1.99 - 50% off stickers = $3.96
6 Nutrigrain Eggos $2.69 - 50% off stickers = $8.04

4 Windex $7.96 - in ad coupon(took off $1.51, $4.53 and $3.02???????) - 2 $1/2 insert 4-11SS = -$3.10

2 Stayfree $3.49 - 50% off stickers - 2 $2 insert 3-28 RP = -.52

1 Yuban coffee $5.99 - 2 $2 cellfire - $2 booklet = -.01

4 Lunchables .99 each = $3.96

4 Corn on the cob = .88

-$8 oynso catalinas
Tax: -.82
Cost oop: $.73

Earned 2 $2 oynso catalina for Windex and 4 $1 oynso catalina for Lunchables

Also, my receipt is eligible for the Kelloggs $10 Calendar rebate I still have

So final tally for the day:

$9.34 - $4 + 8.73 - $8 - $10 rebate +.44 stamp =
Profit of $3.49

The corn promotion was only good through today. Most other sale prices and ecoupons, should be good through Tuesday!
Happy shopping

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you sure that the cream cheese minis are .49 if you buy 5, i thought they were 1.49 if you buy 5? Thanks :o)

mei said...

Are the Philadelphia minis included in the Kraft promotion? I saw the tag $.49 last week but they removed it after last tuesday.

Anonymous said...

What is up with the windex taking all that off? Did you know, or is that why you put the ????????????
Thanks

Daddy Day Dream said...

lol So you are the reason I could not find any:

Windex
Phily Cheese
Corn
Tortillas

Was there any of the Nivea body was or lip balm left when you went?

katycouponers said...

Yes, the minis are part of the Kraft promotion and I have noticed they are not always tagged for the promotion.
Chris, each store I went still had plenty of Windex, corn, and cheese. I admit the tortillas have been hard to come by though.
I did not have my new papers with me yet to look at the Nivea, so didn't really pay attention to stock.

Shawn M. said...

I have to agree with you ZM, Randall's deals have been great lately! Normally I am a die hard Kroger fan, but I have been getting such great deals @ Randall's that I haven't even been to Kroger this week.

I went yesterday & got the corn, tortillas, dressing, & Windex. No Philly though. I got tons last week.

I also tried the Safeway Southern Style sweet tea. It was really good. I usually only buy the Red Diamond because all the others leave a funny after taste to me, but it's $2-$3 a gallon. The Safeway brand was only $1.50 & tastes just as good as the RD.

There were $.35/1 peelies on the Kraft dressing, as you mentioned & I found peelies on the Grand tortilla chips for $1.50 off of produce wyb 2 bags of chips.

Keep the Randall's deals comin'!

Unknown said...

thanks for the great info. off topic did houston not get a p&G insert yesterday? I checked both mine and my moms newspapers and didn't see one?

Tanya

katycouponers said...

Tanya, I have seen lots of comments concerning not getting P&G inserts. I received them in my papers so not sure what is going on.

KKennedy said...

Tanya- Many areas did not get this insert. Several of my co-workers and I have called the Houston Chronicle to complain. They are looking into it and said that they will be delivering mine this week. The phone # is 713-362-7171. Hope this helps

Unknown said...

kkennedy,
thanks for the info I just called and was told that my area77058 didn't receive them he said that the retailer only send them to certain areas and my zip was not one ;-( bummer owell I will be thankful that I atleast got some!

Anonymous said...

Would love to know if anyone is having luck finding cream cheese minis at Randalls in Katy - I have been a couple of times and no luck! I am starting to wonder if they even carry them????

The Everything Blog said...

they gave me a rain check on the tortillas

Post a Comment