Saturday, May 8, 2010

Kroger P&G deal - FREE Covergirl!

Kroger has a Proctor and Gamble deal going that for each 4 participating items you purchase, you save $4 instantly. This is how I made this promotion work for me:

20 Covergirl eyeshadow $2.24 each - 10 $2.50/2 insert 5-2 PG(a generous friend gave me these because the Chronicle didn't get them) = $19.80
2 Old Spice bodywash $3.50 -$3/2 loadable - $4.29 bogo insert 5-2 PG = -.29
2 Old Spice deodorant $3.50 - $3/2 loadable - $4.29 bogo insert 5-2 PG = -.29
-6 $4 PG promotions

Coffee filters manager special .74
6 Old El Paso burrito mix .53 each - 3 $1/2 tearpads = .18
6 pack St Arnolds $6.99
Tax: .24
Cost oop: $3.37

Earned $3 oynso for beef or chicken for purchasing 6 Old El Paso products.

4 comments:

jenleic2008 said...

Awesome, I am going to try this.
I was trying to email you but it wouldn't go through. I went to Safeway (Tom Thumb in Frisco, TX)today (Monday) and was told that they just received a memo from corporate that they are not accepting online printable coupons that say coupons.com or coupons.inc. I was trying to use the BOGO coupons from facebook on the Nabisco 100 calorie pack snacks. I asked if this was only this store or if it was all stores and was told it was all Safeway affiliates. After returning the Nabisco snacks, customer service told me that they are working on resolving this soon...or at least getting some clarifications from corporate. Just wanted to let you warn you of this possibility if you were planning on going there soon.

I know you seem to find the best deals there!

I love your blog by the way.

Wendi said...

I just returned from the Kroger in Rosenburg, tx and they would not take the BOGO coupon fro the classico ro the lays potato chips. They were rude about it as well.

Anonymous said...

You have a wonderful taste in beer. :)

katycouponers said...

Anon, lol, the beer is for dh. He has a thing for microbrews and does brew his own when time allows :)

Post a Comment