Wednesday, May 5, 2010

My Samples from Sample Showcase

Yay! I got my free product samples from the USPS that I posted about here. Looks like I owe an apology to Anon for my smart remarks about the postal service.
If you have not signed up for this program, you might want to go here and add your email. Hopefully they will continue to offer these sample packs. And for those of you that received this round, please fill out the survey so they will continue this program. I filled my own and it didn't take long at all.

Sorry readers for my lack of posts. My child was VERY sick Monday and Tuesday and I stayed home to tend to her needs(stomach bug). Then today I suffered from her issues and had to stay home and take care of myself. I have LOTS of shopping to do to make up for missing out on 3 days worth, and hopefully I will catch up!

5 comments:

The Everything Blog said...

Here's another one for you
Glade® Relaxing Moments™ Gift Basket!
First 6,000* to respond will receive a gift basket filled with Glade® Relaxing Moments™ products in refreshing fragrances.
http://www.rightathome.com/Offers/Pages/Default.aspx

The Everything Blog said...

Here is a free offer from Lane Bryant
print coupon take to store - only black or white but FREE
http://www.lanebryant.com/content.jsp?pageName=AIcampaign&sid=PS%3AGoog%3Alane_bryant_promotion_panty&mcid=PPC&utm_source=Google&utm_medium=cpc&utm_campaign=Google%2BPPC&gclid=CP33nuLPuKECFaEN5QodUhSsDw

The Altman Family said...

I got my post office package yesterday too!! My Dove was melted thanks to good ole Texas heat, but that's ok!! I got the Lane Bryant cami today. I got white and it's cute and best of all - FREE!!

lmagee said...

The Altman Family post reminded me. When I got my package in the mail my Dove was also melted (totally liquified). What were they thinking this time of year to send chocolate in the mail? The rest of the package was VERY nioe though.

katycouponers said...

lol, my Dove bar was liquified too. I just popped it in the freezer and will enjoy sucking it off the wrapper later :P

Post a Comment