Thursday, May 6, 2010

Safeway quick stop

I had to run to Randalls for some medicine for my kiddo, so I picked up a couple things while there.

Of course I was a little out of it because of my being ill, so I forgot to hand over my Randalls card before my coupons. Anyone who does this should know by now that means NO coupons doubled!
This created quite a mess as the cashier just decided to ring up those coupons twice, but he got confused part way through and rang up one of them 3 times and missed another. Hopefully I can make sense of my list for you:

1 Honey Nut Cheerios $1.49 - 2 .55 shortcuts - .55 IP- no longer available = -.16
1 Wesson oil $2.49 - 2 $1 shortcuts - $1 homemailer = -.51 (if you don't have homemailer, there is a .25 in 3-28SS)
1 Warm delight $1.99 - .50 shortcuts - 2 $1 cellfire - $.50 IP = -1.51

The following items are Buy 2 get 3 free ( I was not sure which ones would ring up free on receipt)
2 BC cookie mix $1.79 - 2 .40 insert 3-28 SS(cashier doubled both these) = .19
2 BC frosting $0 - 2 $1 cellfire(cookie mix/frosting) -.50 IP(cashier didn't double this) = -2.50
1 BC cake mix $0 - 2 .75 cellfire - .50 IP (frosting/cake mix) = -2.50

1 Pampers $9.99 - $4 for $2 in ad coupon(took off $2 twice?) - $3 catalina = $3.99

2 Oscar Mayer lunch meat reduced .89 each - $1/2 blinkie = .78

10 Eggos reduced 50% off (not pictured) $1.99 - $1 each for 50% sticker = 9.90
Paid with 7 $1 oynso from Lunchables

Cost oop: .91 and will mail in for $10 Kelloggs Calendar rebate(traded on HCW for these, limit 8 per household)

*I also had Capri Sun on my list, but they were sold out of the Sunrise variety(these will be .29 each with $1 insert 4-25 SS wyb 5.
And I had Red Baron Pizza by the Slice on my list with Facebook coupon, but this store didn't carry them.
What other deals are you finding at Randalls this week?

4 comments:

MagnoliaPlexusDiamond ~ Stephanie said...

the sunrise capri suns are 1.29 and we have a $1 off q. Making them .29 ea.

Traci Fae said...

Looks like you were only charged for 1 Betty Crocker product?

Anonymous said...

I got Bisquick free plus a little overage with my loadables from cellfire, shorcuts and Q! I left the store today oop .81 with a lot of stuff! The BC stuff was the bigges $ maker with $3.10 in profit! Gotta love it!

katycouponers said...

My Price, I was charged for 2 items at $1.79 each. Sorry if I wasn't very clear in my post :)

Post a Comment