Sunday, December 30, 2012

New Instant Savings deal at Randalls - Weight Watchers

I wanted to break from my how to guides to quickly post that Randalls started a new instant savings promotion today on participating Weight Watchers items.  Spend $20 in a single transaction and save $5 instantly at checkout.
Participating products include Weight Watchers fresh bakery, sweet baked goods, frozen novelties, cheese, fresh meals, frozen chicken, Smart Ones, Progresso Light soups, Green Giant Frozen box vegetables, Green Giant canned vegetables, Yoplait light yogurt, Yoplait Greek 100 yogurt, Jolly Time Healthy Pop, Jello snacks, Boca meatless products, Arnold Sandwich thins, All Whites liquid egg whites, Better 'n Eggs egg substitute, and Weight Watchers by Whitman's Chocolates.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment