Sunday, December 23, 2012

Free Magazine Subscriptions through Wrapp and Fab

I talked about the new app Wrapp a couple days ago on this post, and here I am again with another GREAT deal from that app.
Get your friends to send you the free $10 gift card to Fab.com and you can score yourself a free magazine subscription to several different magazines. I opted for 2 years of Family Circle for free, but there were TONS of magazines to choose from that are under $10 like
Popular Science
Maxim
GQ
Field and Stream
Vibe
Fitness and
Paula Dean
just to name a few.

Just get a friend to send you the gift card then use the link to fab.com from the Wrapp app and it will allow you to use your credits for the purchase.  Even though your total is nothing, it does ask for a credit card but you can opt for it not to save it for future orders.

Thanks SD

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Shawn M. said...

Thanks! I just redeemed my $10 Fab.com gift card as well.

Post a Comment