Thursday, December 20, 2012

Catching up on Emails - Printable coupons!

How does free Cranberries sound to start off this post?
Print this $1 coupon to score a free bag at Target right now!

Some other coupons I am printing:
$1 off Lindsey Olives - got this one in email and plan on holding for a sale at Wags to get them free
*this one does print with wording redeemable at Walmart underneath value

$1 off Kraft Fresh Take Cheese and Breadcrumb mix - these are everyday priced at HEB for about $2.09, hoping to find cheaper on sale though or on reduced for quick sale at Randalls

$1 off Ghirardelli  Holiday item - wish I had these yesterday, I bought 4 packs of Peppermint bark at JcPenney (with my free money) for my coworkers!  They are reduced to $5 right now

$3/2 Triaminic products - these go on sale often at CVS and Walgreens for free or better so I like to be prepared

$3 off Prevacid 24hour - this is a CVS coupon so can be combined with this
$3 off Prevacid 24hour manuf coupon - my dh takes two of these a day so $6 savings sounds GREAT to me!

Still digging through emails so will add a new post if I find more.
I might also have some other random posts as I am at least a week or two behind on some of this mess :P

Thanks for Debbie for this awesome picture :D


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment