Wednesday, December 12, 2012

CardStore SMOKIN Holiday Cards Offer - $0.29 each SHIPPED(to multiple addresses!)

1 DAY ONLY! 12/12/12! 29¢ Holiday Cards + Free Shipping at Cardstore!

WOW!  I was working on getting Christmas Cards together when I got the email about this AWESOME sale at Cardstore.  Today only, Cardstore is offering $0.29 cards + free shipping on Holiday Cards(Holiday includes Christmas, Season's Greetings, Kwanzaa, & New Year's.)


Cardstore will ship the cards directly to you or they will mail them out directly to your friends and family!

This is a no brainer.  To mail my own cards I would have to address all those cards, write all the names and then pay $0.45 a stamp to mail them.  Instead I can go onto Cardstore, add my addresses, make my card and for $0.29 each they will mail them all out for me directly to my mailing list ( Free shipping only valid on orders shipped to US destinations and military addresses.)

That is a savings of $0.16 on postage per card! Sweet!  

Just make your card, enter your addresses and at check out enter code CCP2229 at checkout.  I know what I will be doing when I get home.  The sale is from 7 am CST Wed to 1:59 AM CST Thur.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Chasity said...

Thank you so much! Saved me a fortune, plus all the time involved with addressing and mailing each card. :)

Post a Comment