Monday, December 3, 2012

Kelloggs Family Rewards - Wow! where have I been

You know, as a couponer I thought I had it all together until a little over a year ago when I got so busy at work that by the end of the day all I could do was think about going straight home.  I used to hit up 2-3 stores on my way home and just walk around and see what I could find, but now work is busy, my kiddos are getting bigger (and needing more of my attention) and I am just exhausted when my 10 hour shift is over!

So, if you know about this site already, just disregard this post and chalk it up to me just being behind the curve as of late.  If you don't know about this site, ignore the last paragraph and tell me how I have it so together, lol.

Ok, so there is this website from Kelloggs that offers points.  They offer free codes as well as code you can find in certain boxes of Kelloggs products.  These codes are good for getting prizes and even more exciting (for me anyway) HIGH value coupons!  Today happens to be the very last day of a 90% off sale on several super HOT coupons!  How does $1.50 off 1 box of Kelloggs cereal sound? Or $1.50 off 1 box of Eggos?  Or even $1.50 off a box of Pop Tarts?  WOW right?
Well right now, you can get any one of those coupons for just 100 points in your Kelloggs reward account.
What is even better is if you print them in Internet Explorer you can get a decent amount of unique prints (I just kept printing until it told me I couldn't :D - I don't suggest printing in Chrome).

Even better, I have a list of codes that can easily net you these high value coupons TONIGHT with no cost out of your pocket! Just join the program and enter these codes:

KFRFREEGROCERIES – 50 points 
MYFAVCHARACTER50 – 50 points 
HALLOWEENPARTY25 – 25 points 
JOINKELLOGG2SAVE – 50 points
HOWITWORKS20PNTS – 20 points
KFRFIBERPLUSPOLL – 10 points 
REDBOOKKFR50PNTS – 50 points
GOODHOUSEMAG50PT – 50 points
foodnetmag50pnts - 50 points
KFRNOWONFACEBOOK - 20 points
ERESUNGANADORHOY - 50 Points
TAKECAREOFYOU20P - 20 Points
MARIECLAIRE50PTS - 50 Points
FAVHOLIDAYCOOKIE - 25 points
KFRFAVPOPTARTS10 - 10 points

Afterward, just select the coupons you want and add to your cart and checkout.  It says you will get the links in email but my emails are delayed so after I just go in and check my order status to get the links to print :D

Also, you might want to bookmark this facebook page for a game you can play daily to win points.  Even if you don't win (like me) you can get 10 easy points daily by tweeting the game.

I will try to post free code points regularly and let you guys know when there are MORE hot coupons to print.
I have to admit I printed up the $1.50/1 cereal coupons for sure and one of my coupon friend actually found a GREAT deal to use these on at HEB!

My friend Debbie did this coupon matchup at HEB.  She was able to get 2 Family size boxes of Kelloggs cereal for $1 total combining the 2 for $4 yellow B coupon with 2 $1.50 printables.  Even better is if you buy ANY Disney*Pixar combo pack (or plan to) between Sept 1 and Dec 31, you can use these cereals to complete a $10 rebate (be sure to keep receipts and upcs!)  So if you did the HEB deal it is like getting $9 off any movie pack you buy :D SWEET!

So while the 90% sale on these coupons ENDS tonight, these other deals are pretty sweet and you should jump on them (you never know how long these free codes will last :D)

Thanks to SD, Courtney, Debbie and Joe for kicking me in the butt on this deal :D
Photo credit to Debbie :D

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment