Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Just Dance 4 for $22.99 - Shipped

If Just Dance 4 is on your shopping list this holiday season now would be the time to grab it off Amazon.

Currently they have it priced for just $22.99(43% savings) for Wii, Playstation 3, and Xbox360.  Free super saver shipping on orders over $25.
*edit to add: I can't believe I didn't know this, but my friend just asked me to snag a copy for her and use my Discover card.  Apparantly if you enter code DSCVRHSP at checkout and pay with your Discover card, you will get FREE one day shipping without having to meet a minimum purchase requirement!  SWEET  Thanks Maya for that info.
As with all things on Amazon, prices subject to change at any time

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment