Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Saving Star, tons of New coupons


It is a new month and therefore SavingStar has a good amount of new coupons for you to load.

I love that I can just load up everything at the beginning of the month and earn without even planning.   I can earn by purchasing the items at CVS or Kroger and after loading, you don't have to do a thing.
(you can read more on SavingStar here)

I load them ALL because unlike other loadables, they do not come off at the register but instead get banked in an account.  This will not impact your check out experience.
You might be interested in the following:

.40/6 Yoplait cups - .40/6 IP
.75 Multi Grain Cheerios - combine with the .85 IP and the 20% cash back from endorse for a good deal
.50 Cookie Crisp- .50 Ip here
$.50 Chex mix
$1/2 Pillsbury refrigerated cookie dough - might work on the clearance Christmas ones! - $1/2 IP
$0.50 Bisquick mix
$0.50/2 Nature Valley Granola bars
$0.40 Fiber One 90 calorie bars or brownies
$0.75 Fiber One cereal - $0.75 ip here
.50/2 Pillsbury Crescent rolls

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment