Thursday, December 20, 2012

Chick Fil A Winners Chosen - Need Addresses!

Wow! Pass out free Chick Fil A and you get a ton of peeps standing in line (I have to admit I actually tried twice to win the Chick-Fil-A for a year and grand openings but having a day job got in the way of having a flexible schedule to win that prize!

Not that you might be concerned about that so without further ado, here are the 4 winners of MY giveaway.

Here are my winners, please send me your addresses within 24 hrs of this post or you agree to forfeit your prize to another reader. As per the terms of my giveaway I can select a new winner within 24 hours of posting time of this post.

1= Anonymous sarah rodriguez said...
My favorite item from chick fil a is the #1 chicken sandwich. Its tried and true and sooooo delicious! I think i may just get some chick fil a today lol

2 = Anonymous Sonia said...
I love the Caesars chicken wraps!!! Would Love to win !!
December 10, 2012 4:50 PM
 Delete

3 =  Pam L. said...
I love everything at Chick-fil-a!!! If I had to hoose one item the spicy chicken sandwich is to die for!!!
4 = Blogger kris1492 said...
My favorite is the Chicken Club smothered in Chick-fil-A sauce, but it MUST be accompanied by a heaping side of waffle fries!
michzme at excite (dot) com

Winners , please contact me with your mailing address to claim your prize

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment