Saturday, December 1, 2012

GREAT LaLaLoopsy Dolls Sale - Little Tikes

My kids are in the LaLaLoopsy craze I have to admit.
If you have some of these dolls on your shopping list this month, you might want to go over to LittleTikes for the sale they are having on 5 different dolls (3 boy dolls and 2 girl dolls) for just $14.99 with FREE SHIPPING!  This is 40% off regular retail.
Go through Ebates and you will get 2.5% cash back(ShopDiscover does not have LittleTikes on their list).

Once you go through Ebates to LittleTikes, look for the following dolls:
Boys:
Patch Treasurechest
Ace Fender Bender
Forest Evergreen

Girls:
Toffee Cocoa Cuddles(pictured)
Prarie Dusty Trails

If you order tonight, you can use code UYAD3667  to save 5%.

Thanks Ivonne

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment