Tuesday, May 15, 2012

What Printable Coupons am I printing?

Now that I am back and I convinced my computer it is ok to talk to my printer, I have been printing like mad for the deals. Before I start working match up for the night, I thought I would let you know what coupons I have been printing the last few minutes and why. Then you can decide if you feel the need to print them too:

Target Printables here
$1 off Jimmy Dean Premium Roll Sausage - rare high value off one, certain to find a deal before it expires (7-10! manf coupon)

$1 off Jimmy Dean Links or patties - my Randalls always has some of these on clearance (manf coupon)

$2/1 Cutter Target coupon (if I decide not to get the free Citronella candles at Walmart with $1 manuf IP, hoping to combine for a cheap FULL size bottle or wipes to tackle summer!)

$3 Spectracide lawn and garden care item Target coupon (makes it as low as .49 a bottle and possible MM with rebate)
-I still have one of the $3 IP from this blog post, says redeemable at Walmart - NOT only! :D

$1 Welch's Fruit Fizz Sparkling Juice Target coupon - hope to combine with $1 IP to get it under $.75 a pack

$2 Axe Shower Gel Target coupon - hope to combine with the $1 off manuf tearpad I found at Walgreens today for a deal(says redeem at Walgreens, but not ONLY at Walgreens)

Manuf coupons here
$1 Garnier shampoo/conditioner (combine with $1.25 IP here and $10 off $20 at HEB for GREAT deals!)

.75 Gold Peak Tea, these go on sale often for $1 at Randalls and HEB and reading reports they are $1 now at Target

$1 Cutter product - if I don't combine with $2 Target IP, I will use to get the small citronella candles at Walmart with .03 overage

$1 Welch's Fruit Fizz - hoping to combine with Target IP for cheap deal

$5 Enfamil Gentlease tub formula(zip 30303) - combine with $10 off 3 B YQ at HEB and $8 mail in rebate to get decent formula(I am gonna ask my friend if this is her brand - regular price is ~ $23 each, after combining, it will be $36 for 3 tubs :D)

Loadable SavingStar
I just load these all so I don't have to think about them
Actually I load my upromise first, then the rest on SavingStar (read my post about the differences here)

   Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment