Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Kikkoman Teriyaki _ Money Maker at Food Town*

I stopped into Food Town today to pick up their ad and I wanted to check on the Kikkoman Teriyaki Marinade and sauce that was in the ad(my matchups are posted here).  Sure enough, the bottles say marinade and so the $1 IP are perfect for them!  As a bonus, there is currently a catalina* offer:
Buy 2 bottles get $1 oynso
Buy 3 bottles get $2 oynso

I purchased 3 bottles and used 3 coupons.
Spent .99 and got $2 oynso back for a profit of $1.01


I went right back in and scored some strawberries on sale (they were $1.29 unadvertised!) and 6 bell peppers(reduced for quick sale) for .58 oop after my catalina :D

While there, I also noticed they had 2 varieties of Yakisoba on sale for 2/$1 so if you have any coupons left from 3/11 Smart Source, they will be free.

*Not all Food Town stores have catalina machines.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment