Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Heb Deals - May 2nd - 8th


Prices are from my store ad.

Please remember Heb has regional ads and they can vary greatly in meat and produce prices, so please go online and view your local zip code to confirm you have the same prices as my ad. I have noticed a variance in stores just 3 miles apart.
Also note, HEB accepts coupons at face value. You can review their coupon policy here.
Something to note on my matchups.  I will label the store coupons with an M or a B once I am aware which they are.  B store coupons can be combined with paper coupons for added savings, M store coupons cannot.

P&G PROMOTION
Week 2 of the P&G promo is starting up tomorrow.  Same wording as last time.  Limit 1 $10 reward per household per day.  Earn reward between 4/25-5/8 and spend between 5/9-5/22 on another $30 purchase.

HCF Large A Eggs 18 ct $1.50

Heb Sugar Frosted Flakes, Honey Nut Toasted Oats, Toasted Oats, or Corn Puffs cereals 3 for $3
with in ad coupon

Yellow onions 3/$1

Small pears 8/$1

Boneless, Skinless Chicken Breast fillets $1.77/lb

Unadvertised finds:

Revlon Beauty Tools B coupon for $1.50 off any tool valued over $2
If you took advantage of the last time this coupon was out and bought tools, you might still have a $1 off any Revlon tool catalina (I have 3)
After both coupons, better than FREE

Nexcare $1 off B coupon
There are a few $.55 coupons available (4-1 SS, IP)
As low as $0.82 for the regular, $1.03 for the character ones

$2 L'Oreal Hair Coloring Kit B  coupon
$2 printable for L'Oreal Healthy Look haircolor
$0.99 after both coupons

$1 Johnson's Baby Wash, shampoo or lotion B coupon
Combine with $1 printable or $1 printable for baby lotion
As low as $0.98 for 15-28 ozs

IF you have not done the Arm and Hammer Crystal Burst rebate, look for the peelie rebate.  Combine with the $1 YQ to cover the cost of your stamp.

This little interesting B coupon for $4 off 3 Scrubbing Bubbles, Windex or Scotts towels or toilet paper. I have not found anything free yet, but working on it!
I did notice this One Step Toilet Bowl cleaner had a $4 peelie and wasn't their a printable rebate form on coupons.com for this (I know I have something like that printed around here somewhere)
For those that missed the Bounty Basics single roll deal ,the Scotts paper towels would be .54 each after coupon - this is for the choose a size, I couldn't find evidence of any manuf coupons.

Buy Barilla Pasta Sauce get free Barilla pasta B coupon.  The sauce is a bit pricey at $2.50 so even after $1 off both manufacturer insert from 3/18 Smart Source still going to cost $1.50 for both or .75 each

If you are only in need of pasta, you might want to print this $1 printable for the whole grain pasta which is just $1.18 everyday pricing.

I honestly don't know if these frozen tacos, quesadillas or tamales are any good buy they are just $1.28 a box after YQ so might be a cheap quick meal one night.  I have not decided if I will be picking any up yet or not.

For those of you with dogs, this might be a decent deal.  HEB has a B Beneful meals coupon for buy 3 get 1 free.  There is an insert coupon for buy 6 get 2 free (4-29 SS)
So, if you purchase 8
2 will be free with insert coupon and
2 will be free with 2 Yellow B coupons
basically makes them bogo wyb 8 so ~ .82 a meal (I have no clue if that is good as I don't have dogs)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment