Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Fiesta ad May 16th - May 22nd


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.

I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my home mailer store ad as I have never seen Fiesta post their ads online.

Farm Tender Pork Bone In Spare Rib Brisket $1.29/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Farm Tender Boneless Skinless Fryer Breast Portions $1.29/lb
Limit 2 with $10 additional purchase

Pepsi 12 packs $2.99 (Limit 4)
Use $2 coupon from tearpad
$0.99 after coupon

St Arnolds Seasonal 6 pack $6.79 (for the hubs :D)

Cheetos or Fritos (9.75-10.5 oz) $1.99
Use $1/2 coupon from 4/29 Pepsico insert
$1.49 each after coupon

Fresh Calabacita Squash $0.69/lb

Locally Grown Green Cabbage $0.39/lb

Sweet Gold Pineapples $1.99 each

  Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment