Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Haribo Gummies - .35 at Randalls (Tom Thumb)

$0.30 off 4 oz. or larger HARIBO product
Have you printed the Haribo coupon yet? If not, and you are a fan, you might want to print and take to Randalls on your next shopping trip. The Haribo is currently $1.25 so after coupon triples, you will pay just .35 for the package (one like coupon will double per transaction) This would be a great addition to boost your total to try for the $10 catalina when you spend $75 in a single transaction. I will be posting my matchups for Randalls a bit later as it got too late last night to finish all my matchups.
Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not a regular Randalls shopper. I was wondering if you could clarify on how they double/triple coupons. If I have a $0.30 coupon, I know the first coupon triples; if I have 3 more like coupons do the rest of them double or do they just give the regular value of the coupon?

katycouponers said...

Exactly, first like is doubled or tripled, rest at face value. Therefore we like mix and match deals with variety to get some cheap groceries

Post a Comment