Saturday, May 26, 2012

Readers Spotlight - A few more HEB deals

 Reader Iza sent me this pic of Texas Pete Hot Sauce(sorry if I expand the pic, it makes it blurry).  She found her store has the sauce for just $1.12 with a $1 yellow coupon below, SWEET!
Thanks Iza for the great deal to add to everyone's shopping list :D

 Also, friend Courtney snapped this picture while in her HEB picking up some goodies.  The Red Gold diced tomatoes and chilies mix are on sale for 3/$1, go here to print a $1/3 coupon making them FREE.

And finally, this is the pic I took Wednesday for the L'oreal Ever collection.  Remember I said it was not a GREAT deal because they are $5.97 each and the coupon is $5 off 2 with only $1 inserts!  Well reader
Natalie went to the L'oreal website and found $2 printable coupons.  Printing two of those will make 2 just $2.94 or $1.47 each.  I have never used this line, but if you like it, that is probably about as cheap as you are gonna find it :D  Thanks Natalie for the heads up on the coupon.

Also, don't forget to check my post here  and here on how to get the following items free or cheap:
Nissin Cup of noodles
Benadryl itch sticks
Palmers Cocoa butter lotion
Revlon tools
Cutter
Ocean Spray Juice
Wet and Wild cosmetics
Tidy Cat

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Texas Pete's hot sauce was 1.98 at my store in Austin!

Post a Comment