Monday, May 14, 2012

AMF Summer Unplugged - Don't forget FREE bowling for Kids


AMF Summer Unplugged is an awesome FREE program to keep kids in the cool indoors while at the same time getting some physical activity.
Get 2 free games of bowling (until 8 pm) per day for kids 15 and under (shoe rental is not included).
Just go here to register your kids for a bowling center near you. Program started today and runs through September 3rd.  Free game coupons will be emailed to you weekly.
If you want to bowl with your kids you can buy a summer pass for just $29.95.  This pass will pay for you to bowl up to 2 games a day and you can bring up to 3 guests 16 and up!  Shoe rental is not included.

Don't have kids but wanna bowl cheap during the summer, no problem, just go here to sign up for the summer pass.  Just one visit with a few friends and it is better than paid for.
Woo Hoo, I am gonna dust off my bowling ball(yes I have a bowling ball from college :D) and go bowling with the family on my friday's off :D

What other summer activities are you planning with the kids?  Would love to hear your frugal ideas :D

Disclosure: I participated in this campaign as a member of One2One Network and am eligible for a prize drawing.  All opinions stated in the post as always are my own.



Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment