Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Shopkick 300 Points just to walk into Target and $5/$50 coupon!

WOW!  I am so happy to hear Target has finally gone Nationwide for their walkin points with ShopKick.

Haven't heard of Shopkick?  You can go to my post here for more info.  Bascially this is a free mobile app on your smart phone.  Go here to sign up and enter code apple3101 to get 50 points to get you started (I will also get 50 points for you joining under my code).
Then hop into Target and open the app at the entrance and you will instantly earn 300 walk in points!  This will make you just 150 points shy of getting a $2 gift card, with minimal effort.
Just open the app daily to check into the various participating stores, scan select products in stores for extra points and even link your credit and debit cards to your account at participating stores.  It is so easy to earn points for free and then turn those into gift cards :D

As a bonus right now, you can also get a $5 off $50 purchase at Target coupon right on your phone, but hurry because availability of this HOT coupon is limited!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment