Saturday, May 5, 2012

Payless Shoes - $5 off $5 purchase, free in store shipping!

WOW! Payless shoes has released a new code for $5 off a $5 purchase with free shipping to your local store!
There are several cheap items you can get for about $1 after code 72625 and choosing to ship and pick up at your local store.
My girls are NUTS for Hello Kitty right now and I can get the above pictured headband for .99!

If you have boys, you might like these Cars socks for just .99!
Or, check out their shoe selection, if you kids need some shoes, getting an additional $5 off is not bad!

Don't forget to use a cash back shopping site like
ShopatHome - 10% back
*Honestly ShopatHome is the highest I noticed right now.  Shopdiscover does not list Payless and all other sites are 6% or less.

Thanks SD and IMM!

*My order was $1.07 after tax :D  They also have cute Hello Kitty socks for .99 + tax


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment