Friday, May 25, 2012

$6 off Amerigas Propane!

Well it is almost Summer and with that the grilling should be coming full swing.  Personally we have a charcoal grill, but that doesn't mean we don't have a need for propane at my house.  Several years ago my husband took up the hobby or brewing his own beer.  While he loves it, I cannot stand the smell of the process and thus have forced him to do the deed outdoors!
He uses a turkey fryer and propane for this project so I am ALWAYS on the lookout for a deal on the propane.  Lucky for us, Amerigas is offering a GREAT deal right now.

You can go here to print a coupon for $3 off a new or exchange cylinder of propane.
Make sure you hold onto your receipt and immediately send off for this rebate of $3.
That is a total of $6 off!

Your local Home Depot should carry Amerigas Propane.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Juliette said...

Thank You. I was looking for this. Indeed my local Home Depot carries Amerigas propane.

Post a Comment