Saturday, November 19, 2011

Upromise added two new Charmin Coupons!


WOW! I just logged into my Upromise account and it looks like Charmin has added two hot new $1 off ecoupons.

Save $1 wyb Charmin Ultra Soft or Ultra Strong MegaRoll
and
Save $1 wyb Charmin Sensitive

Both are 1 time use and expire 11-30. Just log into your Upromise account and be sure to load them to your account before you go shopping. Not a Upromise  member? Go here to sign up. After that, add your loyalty cards for CVS, Kroger, Randalls (Tom Thumb) and Albertsons to your account and then load these coupons. When you make a purchase the money will go into your upromise account (read more about Upromise and how it works on my post here.)

These will go GREAT with the $2 blinkies we are finding at Kroger.
When I was grabbing the blinkies the Charmin was $6.99 at Kroger for the 12 count double rolls.
With these two offers combined they would cost $3.99 or ~.17 a single roll.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment