Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Fiesta Deals Nov 9th - 15th


Fiesta takes coupons but does not double or triple. Also, Fiesta does not accept internet printed coupons. Fiesta has locations in Houston, Austin and Dallas/Fort Worth. To find a store near you, go here.

I believe Fiesta ads do vary in price slightly depending on the local competition. Prices listed reflect what is in my home mailer store ad as I have never seen Fiesta post their ads online.

Homemailer:
.99/lb Sweet Seedless Red Grapes

.99/lb On the Vine Cluster Tomatoes (I'm a sucker for vine tomatoes)

.60 Libby's canned vegetables
-$1/4 insert 8-28 RP
.35 each wyb 4

$5 Rex Goliath Moscato, Merlot Chardonnay or Cabernet 750 ml

5 for $1 Sweet Bartlett Pear

4 for $1 Kiwi Fruit

Friday One day sale deals:
.69/lb Tyson Grade A Whole Chickens

.59 Bar S Franks (doesn't list size? we have .75/2 if they are 16 oz)
Limit 3

2 for $4 Fiesta, Rath, Farmland, Peyton or Bar S 12 Sliced bacon
Limit 2
.75 insert 11-6 SS on Farmland
=$1.25

.79 Dr Pepper, 7 up or Big Red 2 liter
-.55 hangtags
=.24 each
Limit 4

$1.99 each Del Monte Gold Pineapples

$1.49 Fresh Cranberries 12 oz

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment