Friday, November 18, 2011

$13 for 2 Movie Tickets to Cinemark!

Who doesn't want discount movie tickets? I just spent $9.50 for one movie ticket for myself last night. While there, I was reminded the new Muppet movie is out and I really want to take my girls to that. Cinemark is offering up 2 tickets for just $13 YAY. Just head here to take advantage of this deal.
The fine print:
Limit 2 per customer.
Can purchase 0 as gifts.
Valid for 2 Cinemark® movie tickets. Valid only for option purchased. Subject to availability. Must be 12 or older or be accompanied by a guardian. Supersaversare not refundable or redeemable for cash. Supersavers are not refundable or redeemable for cash. Not valid with any other offers. Good at any Cinemark® theatre location. Cinemark brands include Cinemark®, Century®, Tinseltown® and CinéArts®. Additional charges for RealD® 3D, IMAX®, Cinemark XD®, dine-in locations, alternative content & premium services & locations. Tickets will be delivered within 2-3 weeks. No photocopies allowed. Valid 7 days a week.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.   Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment