Saturday, November 19, 2011

Feed It Forward - Restaurant.Com

Restuarants.com is at it again, offering their Feed It Forward Campaign.
Feed it Forward is a celebration of the gift of giving and anyone can participate.  Give to friends, neighbors, families, or coworkers.  Give to those that would not otherwise make your holiday list.  But most of all, just give.  It's FREE!
For the next 36 days, you can give a $10 restaurant.com certificate to up to 40 different people a day! (up to an overall total of 4 million program wide).  The only catch is that you can only give to the same person once!  You can give by email or even by facebook if you choose.  So lets start giving shall we?

If you would like a gift from me, feel free to provide me your email address and I will send one your way.  Please let me know if you want your email address unpublished in comments.  If not, I will publish and perhaps my readers can pay it forward to each other this holiday season :D

Thanks to my bff Linda for sending me a certificate to remind me of this awesome promotion.

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment