Wednesday, November 23, 2011

HOT! SavingStar Just added a Gum Toothbrush Coupon- think CVS Black Friday


WOW! I just got an email from SavingStar that they have added a $1 off ecoupon when you buy 2 Gum toothbrushes. If you are planning on shopping CVS Black Friday, you will want to load this coupon first! If you see my matchups post, you will see these toothbrushes were already going to be free with a limit of 2. Now you can make $1 in your SavingStar account too!
To learn more about SavingStar, read my post here.

It wouldn't hurt to load the AirWick coupons too as the Freshmatic kits are going to be part of the gift card promo next week.
The refills will not be part of the promo but will be on sale for 2/$5.


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment