Friday, November 11, 2011

High Value John Frieda haircolor coupon


I have a confession to make but please keep it between us ok? I dye my hair, gasp!!!! Yes, I blame my kids because at the ripe age of 29 when pregnant with my first child I also found my first gray hair GASP!!!!!! So this is a really HOT coupon for me!
You can go here and print the $3 off John Frieda precision foam colour. I actually am using some of this tomorrow to hide my gray. I got PAID to buy the last one thanks to CVS. CVS sent me a free coupon and then I combined it with an ECB deal.
Since this product is still relatively new, there are still deals out there for this.

Right now, you can print this $3 coupon and combine with the $5 Target insert 11-6 SS to get this for $3.99 at Target (thanks H2S) or if you are lucky your local Walgreens will be clearancing out your color for as low as $5.49 making this just $2.49 after coupon. I have seen at least 3 colors on clearance at my local Walgreens and hope to score some extras tomorrow!

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment