Monday, November 7, 2011

Randalls (Safeway) - A few deals good through tomorrow


Randalls is located in Houston and Austin area and Tom Thumb is located in Dallas area. The ads are typically about the same for all 3 and other Safeway affiliates.

Randalls will double up to .50 and triple up to .39 one identical coupon. Other coupons are accepted at face value. You can read their coupon policy here.

I am not going to post a full blown matchups since this ad is only good through tomorrow, but I wanted to note a few deals I think are pretty HOT and plan on doing myself tomorrow.

Buy more save more produce sale. If you buy 2 participating products, you can save $1 instantly on each item. Priced at $2.49 each, each item will be $1.49 assuming you purchase 3 or more in a single transaction. I plan on buying 2 Almond Accent and 1 Marie's dressing for CHEAP.

Almond Accents $1.49 each
-$1 IP
=.49 each

Marie's dressing $1.49
-$1 Upromise ecoupon*
-$1 IP (must sign up then they will email link to coupon)
=-.51
*unlike most ecoupons, these will not come off at register but will be banked in an account.

So for under .50 I will get 2 bags of almonds and 1 salad dressing (or I could purchase another Marie's with the $1 IP for an additional .49 cents as the ecoupon will only work once)

YoCrunch Yogurt 4 packs are $2.50 each
Assuming the 100 calorie packs or Fruit parfaits are part of the sale, I will do the following:
Buy 2 @ $5
-2 $1 IP
= $3 total but get $1 oynso for cat deal advertised on Coupon Network
= $1 a multipack

Lucerne Shredded or Chunk Cheese 6 to 8 oz are $1.79 with in ad coupon (limit 2)
My coupon bud gave me some build a better burger winetags with .55 real california cheese coupons
This makes the cheese just $1.24 each
Or you can use the pdf here (thanks HCW database!)

Swanson 32 oz broth $1.50
-.40 IP
=$1.10

$.50/1 Fleischmann’s Yeast 3 pack, .25 oz
Price $1.79 
-.40 insert 10-2 SS, 11-6 SS
-.40 Upromise ecoupon
Final price: .09 for first one, .49 after single use ecoupon

 $.50/1 Argo Corn Starch 16 oz
Price $1.39
-.30 insert 10-2 SS, 11-6 SS
Final price: Profit of .01


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

1 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you so much for posting Stephanie!!! I was trying to make a Randalls list for today and this helps so much :)

Post a Comment