Sunday, November 6, 2011

A few HOT IPs to print


In case you don't get the coupon inserts or just all together missed the ad, if you go to BelieveinHeroes site, you can print some pretty good coupons for various brands.
Just go here and select the coupons you want to print out. I printed the following, in case you are interested:
$1/2 Ocean Spray Cranberry sauce (should go nicely with the $1/2 Randalls coupon I posted about here.
$1 Ore Ida frozen potato product (I know HEB has had them buy 2 get 1 free, hoping that is still going on to get 3 bags for just $1 each)
$1/2 Zatarain's rice mixes (these go on sale all the time for .99, so cheap after coupon)
$1 Smart Balance product (just in case)
$.75/2 Annie's homegrown items (rare coupon, nice to have on hand)
$1 Heinz Ketchup (no size restrictions :)


Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment