Thursday, November 17, 2011

Free Kikkoman Panko Bread Crumbs at Food Town - and a few other finds


I stopped into Food Town today to pick up the ad and decided to check a couple of prices on items with catalina promotions over here.
First off, I noticed the Kikkoman Panko Bread crumbs advertised for just $1.09 each. When you buy 2 you get a catalina coupon for .75 oynso.
Using the .75 IP I printed here, I paid .68 for two boxes and got back .75, Woo Hoo FREE!

My coupon buddy Mariah just reminded me there were $1 off any Kikkoman coupons in the MDA booklets found at Randalls.  That makes this a decent MONEY MAKER!!! Woo Hoo!
I also saw a whole endcap of the Panko bread crumbs at Gerlands.  They were $1.19 there but after $1 coupon and cat, still a small MM!

Next, I spotted these 12 ct packages of Solo bowls for just $1.19 each.  The catalina on these is buy 4 get $4 oynso.  That made each package just .19 after cat!  YAY


Charmin Basic is on sale for $5.99 so with $2 blinkies (found at Kroger) you can get them for $3.99 each or .17 a regular roll.


Food Town has the Smuckers Uncrustables for $2.33 so $1.33 after IP.

And a few deals my readers have found that I missed in my weekly match up here

Marcal Small Steps 24 pk tp is $3.99
-$1 insert 11-6 RP
=$2.99  or .12 a roll
*coupons state limit one per person
Thanks Dee Rod

Glade sprays found for .99 each
-$2/2 IP or .55 insert
= as low as free
Thanks e_candyand from chat

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment