Saturday, November 12, 2011

Kroger - A few deals with the mega deal


The next three days are the final days of the 2 week mega event at Kroger.  I have to admit I have not shopped it but I did stop in and snag some pricing and my friend Court sent me a list of items she noticed cheap priced.

Here are the items worth noting:
$1/lb Scarlotta Red Seedless Grapes

$1.88 Kroger Large 18 ct Eggs

.59/lb Jennie-O Turkey
Limit 1 with $20 additional purchase

Mega deal items(you might be able to price match these at Walmart?) This promo is buy 10 participating items get $5 off instantly, which translates to .50 off each item. This post lists the after mega price so please keep in mind you only get this price if you buy in groups of 10.

.50 Swanson broth
-.50/5 insert 11-6 SS
$2 for 5 or .40 each

.99 Ricola cough drops 19-24 ct
-$1 insert 10-30 SS(was not in Houston Chronicle)
= FREE

.99 Pepsi 2 liters*
*Pepsi Max and Diet Pepsi are part of the Buy $15 get $5 back I posted about here.
I am not sure if they will consider the pre-mega price of $1.49 or the after mega price for this promo.
If you loaded the free 12 pack coupon wyb 2 liter during the CartBuster last month, the 2 liters will count toward the $15 and you can earn the free 12 pack (thanks GlennJ)

$1.99 Blue Diamond Almond Breeze half gallon
-.55 insert 8-7 SS or blinkie OR
-$1/2 insert 10-16 SS
=$1.44 or 1.49

No Nonsense socks are .89 after mega.  There are only peelies listed in the database but I have never seen them.  Pretty good deal for socks if you need trouser socks and they had one pair of athletic whites for this price as well.

.69 Annie's Mac and Cheese
-.75/2 IP
=.63 for 2 or .32 each


$1.49 Krusteaz Cookie mix
-$1/2 tearpads found in store
.99 each

Scotch Brite Select sponges $1.39
-.75 IP
=.64 (pictured is a 4 ct so .16 each)

Don't understand my lingo? Go here.  
Some links provided in this post may help fund my blog - see my disclosure statement here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment