Thursday, September 3, 2009

Kroger deals Sept 2-8 Tx/La region

There are some freebies as well as some good buys this week at Kroger. I have not had a chance to go shopping myself, but most these items will be on my shopping list:

Dial Liquid 7.5oz $1 - .35 insert tripled 8-16SS = FREE

Mission Tortillas 10ct flour or 24ct corn - .75 blinkie = $0.25 (can't wait to try tipi tacos, where is that recipe gourmetmom, lol)

Horizon Milk singles 8 oz $1 - .25 insert tripled 8-2SS = $0.25 (my kids LOVE these)

Bounty paper towels $1 - .25 insert tripled 8-30PG = $0.25 (first roll will be free with .25 loadable and paper coupon)
*You might still have the P&G home mailer booklet coupon for $1 making these free

Hefty OneZip Storage Bags 13-22ct $1 - $1 blinkie = FREE
*for those of you that were not able to use the blinkies at Walmart, now you can get these free-even better since the freezer bags are included in the Kroger sale)

Hefty ZooPals plates or bowls $1 - .50 insert doubled 5-17 RP = FREE

Kroger tortilla chips $1 - .65 shortcuts loadable = $0.45

Yakisoba noodles $0.99 - .50 insert doubled 8-23 SS = FREE
(great to donate if you don't like it yourself)

Reese's peanut butter cups $0.50 - $0.55 insert coupon 8-23SS = FREE

Kroger frozen ice cream novelties 12 count $1.25 - .75 shortcuts loadable

Reach floss $1 - .50 doubled insert 8-2 SS = FREE

Beech-Nut Stage 3 Homestyle baby food $.66 each - free insert 8-2SS
Also a $1/2 loadable at Upromise(this will not come off at register, but will be added to your Upromise account) BETTER THAN FREE

Beech-Nut 5-grain cereal $2.13 - $1 peelie
Also a $1 loadable at Upromise(this will not come off at register, but will be added to your Upromise account)

Kingsford Charcoal 17-18 lb, Regular or Mesquite $5.99 - $2 Kroger homemailer = $3.99
I also plan on purchasing KC Masterpiece @ $1.50 and use the $6 off pork wyb Kingsford and one other participating product. So for $5.49 I will get 17 lbs of charcoal, $6 worth of pork and 1 bottle of bbq sauce.

Beefsteak tomatoes .97/lb

Granny Smith or Red delicious apples 4/$1

5 comments:

Greenie said...

omg I'm such an idiot!! I was ticked at wm not accepting my blinkies and I tossed them. AGHHHHHHHHHHHHH

note to self--->never throw away good coupons!!

shuchi said...

hey zm,

aren't the 5/17 hefty coupons expired?

katycouponers said...

No, the Hefty coupons expire 9-30.

Anonymous said...

I made some really good deals today thanks for this post :)

KathrynM said...

Hey, this is hellokittygirl from HCW. I love your blog and I am going to add it to my links list on my blog, if that's alright!
I really miss the Kroger Tx deals now that I moved to South Carolina. There is a Kroger here but our regional forum on HCW is not as awesome as the Tx one. Keep up the good work!

Post a Comment