Tuesday, September 1, 2009

An apology to my readers and a list of good printables

I apologize for not posting much in the way of deals this past week. It was already a hectic week and Sunday I flew out to General Mills facility in Minneapolis thanks to Coyne PR and General Mills. I hope to blog about my trip later in the week because I have so much wonderful news to share with you. The trip was amazing and I was sad to leave, but life waits for no one.
I hope to have deals posted very soon, but honestly, I have not even looked at the ads for the week. It was nice to take a much needed break from all the deal hunting and coupon gathering.
But, as we know, we are now in a new month, which means NEW COUPONS!
Most sites reset their coupons on the first of the month, so now we need to head to those sites and start printing the goodies, before they reach their print limits.
Here is what I see that looks good to me:
Redplum has
$1 off any Success Rice(might net small boxes free)
$1.50/2 Frosted Mini Wheats(should help with Randalls cereal deal)
$3 off Fragrance collection by Glade(I hear rumors there is a CVS deal)
$1 off Stayfree product(I think we have a $2 Target one still-should be good combo)
$1 Colgate Total(these are always good to have on hand for Kroger-with loadable or CVS/Wags deals)

Coupons.com has
.55 Wonder bread(I think shortcuts has a loadable too)
$1 off any Success Rice
.75 Cocoa Puffs(today is final day of Kroger Mega Deal)
.75 flavored cheerios(mega deal item- check your loadables too)
.40 Betty Crocker boxed potatoes(we never get these in inserts here in Houston-also mega deal item)
$1 Fiber One yogurt(mega deal item)
$1 Yo Plus yogurt(mega deal item)
$1 Nature Valley Nut Clusters(mega deal item still and super yummy!)
.75/3 Hamburger Helper(makes some free with mega deal and loadables)
$1 Dreams frozen dessert(for those with dairy allergies-hi greenie)
.50 Green Giant steamers(these go on sale often for $1 and I think are part of mega deal)

Upromise ecoupons(these are loadables that will get added to your upromise account)
$1/2 Beechnut Homestyle Stage 3 baby(we have free coupons for this, so make $1 buying 2)
$1.50 off Huggies diapers(great to have just in case Kroger,Randalls or CVS has a deal)
$1 Beechnut infant cereal(I have seen some peelies for this too, might net free cereal)
$1.50/3 Beech-nut Let's Grow toddler(there were printables recently)
.50 Wacky Mac(there are .75 printables too)
$2/2 Chiquita Bites singles(there are bogo peelies too, should be $1 profit)
$1 Blue Bunny Aspen frozen novelty(money maker if bought during Labor day weekend)

4 comments:

Shannon said...

Thank you for your hard work, you deserve a break! Hey, is the Mega Deal sale over after today? I am trying to figure out if I can fit in one more trip.

katycouponers said...

yes, today is the final day for this mega deal.

Mandy said...

I guess we're even because I'm stalking you, too.;) It was so fun to meet you, I'll be following you on Facebook.

Kimberly said...

Girl you don't need to apologize! You take care of yourself! Hope you had a good trip! Thanks for the list!

Post a Comment