Thursday, September 10, 2009

Deal on Enfamil Infant Formula

There are some really great coupons and an even sweeter rebate form out right now for mommies that use Enfamil Premium infant formula.

First, there is a very rare $5 printable right now for any size of Enfamil Premium. You should be able to print twice per computer if you backspace and refresh.

Second, there is a $4 off 2 home mailer or printable Babies R Us coupon. This is a store coupon, so you can use it with your 2 $5 manufacturer printables.

Third, there is a rebate form(pictured above) out right now for $15 back(check) when you buy 2 cans of Enfamil Premium 23.4 oz or larger powder infant formula. (I found this rebate form at my peditrician's office, so I suggest calling yours to see if they may have them as well.)

I checked the online pricing, and it shows Babies R Us currently has this for $24.99 for a 23.4 or 28.1 oz can(these are special 20% more cans that might not be available at all locations).
So here is the breakdown:
2 cans @ 24.99 each = $49.98
- 2 x $5 manuf. IP =-$10
- $4 babies r us Q = -$4
Total oop at register = $ 35.98 or $17.99 a can

Then, keep your receipt(must all be on one) and your upc's from your cans and mail in the rebate for $15
$35.98 - $15 rebate = $20.98 + cost of stamp
That is just $10.49 a can!!!!! For those of you with Enfamil formula checks, you could pay even less out of pocket, possibly getting it free(I know they come out with $11 formula checks!)

3 comments:

Emily P said...

I tried calling...was told the forms would not be available through the "enfamil resource center" and would be available through hospitals & health car providers. Will check with my pediatrician tomorrow!!

Thanks for the heads up.

Southwest Coupon Clipper said...

My Walgreens had some Enfamil Formula on Clearance sale for $4.79

katycouponers said...

Thanks Emily for that info, I will update my post.

Lisa, thanks for the clearance info.

Post a Comment