Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yay for Kroger this week!!! Some goodies

Everything you see pictured was purchased for $3.11 total (after deals and cats)
Rather than itemize just my trip, I am going to list all the matchups I did on this trip and that is still going on to make Kroger an awesome stop for couponers this week!

You might want to cut and paste into word and print the list as your shopping list :)

Banquet fruit pies .80 each
.35 insert 10-24 SS (triples)
= FREE

McCormick Grinders $1 each
Purchase 3, earn $3 oynso cat
= FREE

6 Meow Mix cups 2/$1.19
-$1/2 insert 9-26 RP, earn $1 oynso cat for each 6 purchased
= Better than FREE

Dole fruit jars $1 (on the canned fruit aisle)
-.50 insert 7-25 SS
=FREE

Del Monte fruit smoothies $1
-$1 Randalls booklet coupon EXPIRES MONDAY
=FREE

Eveready Economy Flashlight .99
-$1 insert 10-3 SS (Energizer coupon, according to back of pkg, Eveready is owned by Energizer)
= FREE (coupon will beep so YMMV whether cashier will allow)

Dawn hand renewal $1
-.50 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY!
-.50 pgesaver EXPIRES SUNDAY!
=Better than FREE

Dawn dish detergent $1
-.25 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY!
-.50 pgesaver
=Better than FREE


Bounty paper towels $1.39
-.50 homemailer
-.50 pgesaver EXPIRES SUNDAY!
=Better than FREE(there is a .25 coupon in the inserts and the Bounty basic is only $1.09, I just like the regular bounty better)

Crest toothpaste $1
- .50 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY!
= FREE

Safeguard soap $1.19
-.35 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY! or 10-10 PG
-.50 pgesaver  EXPIRES SUNDAY!
= Better than FREE (even without the ecoupon, only .14 for 2 bars of soap)

Ivory soap $1.29
-.25 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY! or 10-10 PG
-.50 pgesaver  EXPIRES SUNDAY!
= .04

Vicks Sinex $6.79

-4 pgesaver  EXPIRES SUNDAY!
-4 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY! or 10-10 PG
=Better than FREE

Laundry Promotion, buy 2 participating items, get $2 off (shows up as separate line item on receipt, but I will list price AFTER promotion)

Tide stain release 18 count $4.99
-3 pgesaver  EXPIRES SUNDAY!
-3 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY!
 = -1.01

Tide detergent $4.99
-1 pgesaver  EXPIRES SUNDAY!
-1 insert 9-26 PG EXPIRES SUNDAY! (there are also $2 homemailers)
= $2.99  *so $1.98 for both detergent and stain release)



General Mills, Buy 4 participating items get $6 off instantly
(I am listing the AFTER $6 off price)

Chex Mix .99 wyb 4 participating items (these are the BIG 15 oz bags)
-.50 printable here or here or here or here
-.50 cellfire
-.50 shortcuts
= Better than FREE (I purchased 4 and 3 ecoupons came off)

Cheerios $1.49 wyb 4 part. items
-.55 cellfire
-.55 shortcuts 
-$1 peelie
= Better than FREE (I purchased 2 and both ecoupons came off)

Flavored cheerios (banana nut, frosted etc) $1.49
-.75 cellfire
-.75 shortcuts 
-.75 IP or  IP or IP
=Better than FREE

Cinnamon Toast Crunch $1.49
-.55 cellfire
-.55 shortcuts 
-.55 IP or IP or
-.65 IP
= .29-.39 (I purchased 2 and both ecoupons came off) 


Frozen food promotion - Buy 10 participating items get $5 off instantly
(I am listing prices AFTER $5 is taken off price)

Hungry Man $1.78
-$2 IP
=Better than FREE

Healthy Choice steam meals $1.39
-.50 insert 9-12 SS
= .39 each

Kid Cuisine $1.39
-.50 insert 9-12 SS
=.39 each

Did I miss anything?

12 comments:

Courtney said...

Thank you Stephanie! Great match-ups! Didn't know about a lot of them. :)

Sarah W said...

There's a BOGO Birseye q in the 10/24 SS for the lightly sauced and some of those are included in the sale.

Birds Eye Steamfresh $1.49*
Use BOGO q from 10/24 SS
Use $1/3 q from 9/26 SS
*Buy 10 and use 5 BOGO q's and 1 $1/3 q*
$.40/ea wyb 10 (bogo q's will deduct $1.99/ea)

Denise said...

Your e coupons work with paper ones? Just the other night we got told no for using both (we = me and my friend lol) and she wasnt allowed to use the paper one.

Nina said...

My Chex coupons say do not double. Did yours double?

Anonymous said...

Did your Kroger double more than 3 qs? I have not tried this at mine and wondered if it was working at all stores? ~ Elizabeth

katycouponers said...

Thanks Sarah, I will add that to the list :)

Denise, yes, they worked. I was not sure if they would but everything worked as expected for a change :)

Nina, if they start with a 5, the computer will double. It is up to the store if they want to enforce that wording or not since the doubling comes out of their budget not the manuf. My store says whatever the register does, is what they do.

Elizabeth - yes my store doubled more than 3 identical coupons :)

Denise said...

why can you only use 1 $1/3 on the birdseye, why not 3? thanks :)

Jane said...

are the sales still available or is that from last week sale? I would love to get some of the McCormick grinders! I heard about your blog on Mylitter Tiffany

April P said...

Here's a possible good deal for Saturday and Sunday if you get the early paper. (I haven't been yet, but wanted to get it out there for you)
Secret Deodorant ??price
-.50 insert 9-26 PG (expires 10-31)
Olay bar or lotion $5
- $5 insert 10-31 PG
- 1.50 PGesaver (expires 10-31)
Potentially FREE deodorant AND lotion/soap if Secret is 2.50 or less!

April said...

OK, the deal I posted is definitely a good one! Just got home... you can get Secret for $2.59 (reg. price). So you get Olay Lotion (I think that the PGesaver is only for lotion, not soap as I included earlier) and Secret antiperspirant for .09! WOO HOO!

katycouponers said...

jane, welcome to my blog. According to my catalina, the grinders end tomorrow. Hopefully that gives you time to do the deal. If your store is nice, you might be able to do back to back transactions of 3 each and after the first transaction, use the $3 to pay.

Gille said...

Great deals! I was able to get nearly 27 dollars worth of stuff for almost 7 dollars. I'm still learning but that is the best I've done so far! Thanks!!

Post a Comment