Sunday, October 31, 2010

Another decent Hefty Trash bag deal - Heb


I happened to be in HEB today and stumbled across these Hefty Basic trash bags. I was prompted to take a picture since we just recently found out about a deal at Wal*mart thanks to reader Sandy.
These Hefty basics are scented and have 30 bags that are 13 gallon capacity (typically size for kitchen trash)
That make them just .03 per bag with the same $2 coupon from the Randall's booklet as Sandy used for her deal.  This coupon does not expire until 12/31, so plenty of time to stock up.  This might be a better deal for those of you that might be boycotting Wal*mart (just saying, you guys know I am NOT a fan ).

I will be keeping my eye out at other places that might have cheap Hefty bags(thinking Family Dollar, Dollar General).  If any readers make it out to these stores before me, I would love to hear your findings :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

$2 MQ?

:D

imm93

katycouponers said...

oops, typo, yes $2 coupon, not $3 from the Safeway $16 coupon booklet pictured in the linked post.

Anonymous said...

if anyone would love to trade for this coupon i never found this book at my randalls

katycouponers said...

Anon, you didn't leave a name or contact info for anyone to trade with you :)

Post a Comment