Thursday, October 14, 2010

Safeway (Randalls) A very good week to go shopping!

There are quite a few deals going on at Randalls right now.  You will definitely want to load up all your cellfire, shortcuts, PGesaver and Randalls e-coupons before you head out.
I will list for you the deals I did and after that I will list other deals you could get if you have the right e-coupons.  You can also do better or worse than I was able to depending on how many multiples of ecoupons you have on your card.

2 Chex Mix Bogo @ $2.55 - 2 .50 cellfire - .50 shortcuts - .50 IP = .05 (possibly less if you have 4 eqs)

Banana Nut Cheerios $1.99 with in ad coupon - 2 .75 cellfire - .75 IP = -.26

Joint Juice $1 - $1 10-3 SS insert = FREE

2 Finish Quatumatic $10 - $3 tearpads = $4 earns $3 oynso*
 *I only earned a $2 oynso so I will need to call catalina to inquire why?

Pillsbury Sweet Moments $1.99 with in ad coupon - $1 cellfire - $1 IP or blinkie = -.01

2 Cottonelle 12 packs $4.99 each with in ad coupon - $2 blinkies(right in front of product) = $5.98 and earned $2 oynso for buying 2 (since these are double rolls, it is like paying .08 a roll)

Fiber One yogurt $2.50 - 2 $1 cellfire - $1 shortcuts - .50 IP = -$1

4 Jimmy Dean Breakfast bowls $1.50 each wyb 4 - $1 facebook qs = $2

Artichoke hearts $1 - .50 Randalls produce booklet q = FREE

Del Monte smoothies $1 - $1 Randalls produce booklet q = FREE

3 Campbell's kids soups $1.49 each - $1.49 shortcuts - 2 $1 shortcuts -.40 8-29 SS insert = .18 (will use my receipt to mail off for the $5 rebate from Beauty and the Beast) This will be better if you can still print the $1/3 IP

Simply Orange $3.49 - $1 facebook = $2.49 (I love this juice, but if you can wait, I hear it is going on sale next week for $2.xx so save your coupon for that, this juice is AWESOME!) for the coupon, like them and then look for the link on the left side of the page.

Other potential deals, but I didn't have my coupons together:
 Gardetto's $2.55 bogo -2 .50 cellfire -.50 IP = .55

Progresso vegetable soups .88 - 2 .50 cellfire - 2 .50 shortcuts - $1/4 9-12 GM =  .52

Softsoap $1 - .35 10-3 SS inssert = FREE

Ivory bar soap $1 - .25 10-10 P&G - .50 PGesaver = -.25

Mentos gum $.99 - $1 10-3 SS  insert -.55 Randalls = -.56

Glade Lasting Impressions $8.99 - 2 $3 Randalls - $3 IP = -.01

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Did you use a specific zip code to find the 2 glade coupons on Randalls and the Mentos?

Anonymous said...

Simply Orange juice is on sale this week at Kroger, $2.49 when you buy 10 participating items save $5.00. Wish the coupon came out when it was on sale at HEB for $2.00 a few weeks ago. I need more juice now anyways so it still works out the same, I'll just save the money now instead of then. I already drank the 4 bottles I bought from that sale.

I went to Randalls today looking for the Cottonelle deal, no blinkies at a location in sw Houston, and no more Finish in stock-the item I was going to buy 2 of to get the $10.00 needed for the Cottonelle coupon.

Anonymous said...

I THINK the Simply Orange juice is part of the Mega Deal at Kroger, so $1.50 after Mega & coupon

Shawn M. said...

Yeah! I love it when you post your Randall's deals. That's what got me reading your blog to begin with :)

I so need TP. Glad to see a good deal on it. Now I'm just crossing my fingers that they have the blinkies at my store.

shawn1davis@yahoo.com

katycouponers said...

Anon, I am not sure the zip code I used, I typically type in about 5 zip codes while I am logged in to capture all the coupons

Anonymous said...

Would you mind sharing the 5 zip codes? :D

katycouponers said...

Lol, yes anon, I am not even sure there are safeways in these zips(or even if some are actual zips), but I use
77083
90210
60110
12345
88976

Anonymous said...

I just went for another set of Finish at Randalls today and a $2.00 Catalina printed for me too, instead of the $3.00 like the first time.
Maybe someone figured out that the deal was way to good and instead of pulling it like what happened at Kroger awhile back with the Purex, they just lowered the amount of the Catalina.
I'll happily take the $2.00, still only $1.00 a package instead of Randalls everyday price of $10.99
For the Cottonelle deal, the in-ad coupon only deducted a total of $3.00 when I purchased 2 packages. "Shrug", still $2.50 a package after Catalina.

Unknown said...

I also got a $2 oyno for the Finish, what did you find out?

Denise said...

I wonder Steph are you using the tear pad, anon are you using the tear pads? Cause Im using the IP's for the Finish and have done it 4 times now rolled the cat and keep getting the $3 one...I wonder if the system somehow tallys your total spent as a differnt amount with the tear pad Q than the IP so your only getting the cat for that amount spent...uhg I hope i made sense but its all i can think of since I continue to get the $3 cat.

Also, what do you do when you do a "deal" like this and some of your e-coupons come off but some dont?

Unknown said...

I used the tearpad coupons.

Sally said...

Have anyone try the Glade Lasting Impressions deal? I only see $3 ecoupon for Lasting Impression and $3 ecoupon for Sense & Spray in the website. I assume the register take off 2/$3(Lasting & Sense Spray) for purchase one Lasting, am I correct???

Mariah Washington said...

I used the printable for the Finish and only got a $2 cat at the Randalls in Galveston...still a great deal, i love those things!

Post a Comment