Saturday, October 23, 2010

Kroger, a decent week for deals!

Stopped into Kroger to pick up more grinders and got a few other deals while there.  Here is what I was avle to score.
3 Yakisoba $.80 - .50 insert 10-10 SS = FREE
3 McCormick grinders $1 - $1/3 tearpad = $2 earned $3 oynso catalina
3 Dial soap $1 - .35 insert 10-10 RP = FREE
3 Dawn hand renewal $1 - .50 insert 9-26 P&G = FREE
6 Dole jar fruit(found on the canned fruit aisle) $1 - .50 insert 7-25 SS = FREE
(8-22 SS also has a .75/1 so only .25 with that one, the fruit is in juice NOT syrup :)
2 Wholly Salsa $1.50 each - $1.50 IP = FREE
3 Quaker oatmeal $2 (in store special)  - $2 IP = FREE
2 Del Monte fruit smoothies - $1 Randalls produce book = FREE (for those in Katy, I noticed the Mason road/Highland Knolls store still has these booklets with coupons in them!)
1 Gatorade (so I could roll the $3 oynso from the McCormick grinders)

This is the display of Quaker oats I found.  For those interested, this was at the Kroger on Westheimer near Beltway 8.

10 comments:

Maria S. said...

I love your savings posts, you make it very easy to find the coupons for us to get the same/similar savings.
I went to print the "Wholly" coupon and I'm pretty sure my local southwest Houston Kroger would refuse to take it, sometimes I'm lucky to even use the coupons.com ones. I'm going to print one or two just to try, but I will have the 10/10/10 SS coupon $1.00 off 2 ANY Wholly product, expires 10/31/10, as a back-up. Just thought I would leave a comment about this coupon in case anyone wants to have a back-up option.

Courtney said...

Maria, there is also $1/1 peelies on some of the Wholly Salsa :)

Mary S. said...

Great shopping trip!
Question? how many identical coupons will Kroger double/triple in one transaction? How about Randalls? Were you able to get all 6 Dole fruit jars in one transaction?

katycouponers said...

Mary, Kroger really depends on the store. The register now seems to double unlimited but the cashier themselves might restrict you.
At Randalls only 1 like with double/triple

katycouponers said...

yes, I got the dole all in one transaction

Anonymous said...

Did you have any problems with the Wholly coupon scanning? She couldn't get it to scan and said no. Even tried to get her to cover half of the bar code and she wouldn't even try.

katycouponers said...

Anon, no problems with the Wholly coupon for me. Sorry you had issues

Anonymous said...

do you know how long the sell on the soap is for? i need to order some coupons!

Shawn M. said...

Thanks for posting about the Dole jar fruit. I didn't even notice they were
10/$10 on my first trip. After reading your post, I had to make another trip. Just wish I had more q's for 'em.

Karen said...

I am wondering how to get the oatmeal coupon. I have spend about 30 minutes trying to figure it out. When I click on the IP, it sends me to facebook and I have tried everything I know. Please educate me. Thanks.

Post a Comment