Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Readers Deals of the week! Asking for your help


This post is for all my readers out there that like to send me deals. I thank you and I must admit I sometimes do not get around to posting them all. Well, I want to try and fix that and have a dedicated post at least once a week to all the deals you guys are getting. I admit some deals I don't bother doing. They might be GREAT but due to time and/or the fact I don't particular need that item, I don't run the deal. I also hate just posting matchups because I am a very visual learning and I like pictures. Even if the pics are crappy, I still like knowing what I am looking for.
So readers, email me your deals (with pictures please, even camara phone pics are fine) and I will dedicate a post (maybe more if I get enough emails) a week to the deals YOU guys are finding. Let's see if we can help each other get the goodies!
You can email me your deals at catladyfour4 at gmail dot com:)

3 comments:

Mommarock said...

Well, darn, I just put my groceries away. I just wanted to mention that the Dawn Hand Renewal dish soap is also 10/$10 and there is a .50/1 coupon, so free. Along with the Dawn regular with a .35/1 coupon also free.

Maria S. said...

Fun idea!
FREE Orange n' Creme Fruitista at Taco Bell with SmartSource printable coupon
http://www.tacobell.com/promo/ocfrutistacoupon
I found this a couple of days ago on my Facebook news feed.
(color-filled advertisement after coupon is printed so you might want to cancel printing after you see/hear the coupon print)

Unknown said...

What a great idea! I appreciate you asking for pics and you posting pics.. It helps so much to have an idea of what you are looking for when planning your trips.

Post a Comment