Monday, October 4, 2010

Cellfire - Last day to load this round

Today is the last day to load up the cellfire coupons for this cycle.  You will still have 2 weeks to use the coupons.   I suggest loading them to your Randalls card to combine with the new round that will come out tomorrow.  You will definitely want to have the Nature Valley granola bars and thins coupons, the Betty Crocker cake mix and frosting, the Betty Crocker potatoes and the Progresso soup.  You can see the deal I did with these here.
Bonus:  I just heard about a catalina deal on the Nature Valley granola bars and the Betty Crocker frosting.
Betty Crocker granola bars from 10/4 -10/31
Buy 3 get $1.50, Buy 4 get $2.50, Buy 5 or more get $3.50 On your next shopping order
(I am not sure if the thins will count toward this catalina deal)
 
Betty Crocker frosting from 10/4-10/31
Buy 2 get $1, buy 3 get  $2, buy 4 or more, get $3 on your next shopping order

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Any "magic" for the new relase of Beauty and the Beast. I haven't done the preorder yet because I don't need $10.00 off a dvd at the moment I preorder it, and from reading around it might be a good thing I haven't. Some readers on other blogs are advising to preorder Toy Story 3 and I guess the promotion on that is $10.00 off a Disney dvd price at $19.99 or more at the time of TS3 preorder.
$22.99 Beauty/Beast
$5.00 TS3 preorder
-$10.00 from TS3 promotion for preordering
-$10.00 Beauty/Beast
=$7.99
-any rebates one sends in
I was also going to try and purchase 2 Beauty/Beast to get the free Tea Cart, but on-line it says with $40.00 Princess doll/playset purchase, but the ad just says Princess purchase. Definitely would depend on a system making us lucky or a manager allowing it.

Post a Comment